Tuesday, March 17, 2009

["^U^"]

On the 14th and 15th of March, Ting, Tang and me went for a 2 days trip at乌镇 and 西塘 with other Uni Students in Nanjing organized by Malaysian Organization Group.. Cost about 390RMB.. Jun was sick, couldn’t join us.. sobsob..
About 19 students including me all together.. 2 from Japan, 1 from Taiwan, 2 from Singapore (Me and Tang), while the rest from Malaysia.. I enjoyed the 2 days trip even though was really quite tiring.. This 2 days trip was actually my bday gift from my mother… she gave me $200sing which is about 900RMB, and asked to buy anything I like.. so I spent part of it on this trip, and I think is worth it..
From Nanjing to Wuzheng took 4 hours travel time.. which like from Sing to KL distance.. Next time hope to go there again, or other places with my mummy , family, and my friends..
Lazy to write about the description @ WuZheng and Xi Tang… Pic below will show… the places are beautiful….

Who Is He? He is Bi Gan Da Xian...



----------------------------------------------------
On the 13th of March, my Chinese Bday.. Qiaoyun jie actually prepared Mian Xian for me, and also bought a cake for me to celebrate it.. Wow, I was so touched.. but the truth behind was that actually my mum wrote a letter to Qiaoyun jie to ask her cook Mian Xian on that day for me.. I knew this on the first week when I came to Nanjing.. when I knew it, tears really roll down my cheek.. argz..mummy actually planned in advanced.. In the letter, mummy also put 100RMB inside.. But she didn’t know that QiaoYun Jie will buy a cake for me.. I missed my mummy… Thanks mummy… Thanks Qiaoyun Jie too..

Wanna Thanks Ting for the Surprised Cake... ["^U^"]
Wanna Thanks HER.. She actually planned to do Mian Xian for me too..even though nope.. cos she din know that day was my bday.. but I appreaciated.. Thanks.. ["^U^"]
----------------------------------------------------
On the 6th of March, after had our lunch, went to Zhong Shang Lin to see Mei Hua with Ting, Jun and Tang… This was my first time seeing real Mei Hua…I felt normal lor.. cos I don’t really likes flower anyway.. but at there, really looked nice… now then knew that Mei Hua also got white in colour… I always thought Mei Hua is pink in colour…hehe.. I enjoyed taking pic with Mei Hua and with my friends….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home